Van Den Hul - The Arctic Halogen Free Speaker Cable - 5m Pair - Used
THE ARCTIC (HALOGEN FREE)
The design aim of The ARCTIC was to produce a very affordable twin lead loudspeaker cable with a very good sonic quality despite its (extremely reasonable) price.
- The ARCTIC is made of 2 conductor groups, each with 147 x 0.16 mm. strands.
- The total cross-section area per conductor is 3,31 mm²; close to AWG 12.
- The conductor material is a very high grade large crystal OFC with a dense pure silver coating.
- The external dimensions are 12.5 x 6,0 mm.
- The white jacket is made of HULLIFLEX ® 4, a superior insulation material exhibiting a very good mechanical protection and a high chemical stability.
- The two conductors have different insulator shapes: one is round and the other has two edges with type printing on the flat surface: the most simple polarity finder you can think of.